Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Activity reading and listening

Hi ...Seamus
This week I've been practicing my English in a page of a company that would like to join me at the end of my career, part of what I'm doing is reading the areas of opportunity offered by the company to develop my career in this page is also find  videos to help me learn more about the company and show the history and new developments in enterprise I feel I have found a way to learn English by learning from the company and I  practice : reading listening
the company  is Schlumberger..... Since the early years of the 20th century, Schlumberger has been measuring the world – providing precise analysis and detailed interpretation of the subsurface of our planet. We supply our clients with the advanced technologies and expertise required to identify, develop and manage hydrocarbons effectively.
the link

http://careers.slb.com/whoweare.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment